Congratulations on your decision to collaborate on a conceptual portrait!
Go above and beyond traditional portraiture! I will collaborate with you to create a piece of art using imagery and symbols of your choosing. We will work closely to unleash and document your wildest imagination, with an archival giclée print included as a physical manifestation of your masterpiece.
Please fill out the contact form to get started with a complimentary consultation!
Some early brainstorming questions:
Whom will the portrait represent, and where will it hang (is it for the person in the portrait, or for someone else)?
If you have image(s) you know you want to use, please upload it/them HERE.
What is your idea for the content you would like in your design?
- Do you want to use photographs of objects, people, nature...?
- Do you want to use your own personal photographs?
- Do you envision specific items in your design (sky, sea, forest, personal objects ...)?
What aesthetic style would you like in your pattern?
- Would you like something more representational or abstract?
- Is there a color scheme you would like to follow?
- Do you prefer highly saturated, intense colors, black and white, sepia...?
Once you have a general sense of what you want we will begin collaborating to manifest your imagination. After an initial complimentary consultation I will create several proofs, then work to fine tune the one that most resonates with your unique vision.
To get started, please fill out the form below to schedule a consultation.